BCM - Sealant glue.
BCM is a sealant glue with no fire resistance. Made of neoprene, the glue forms an plasto-elastic rubber and maintains a permanent elasticity after polymerisation. It adhers to all usual porous (wood, particle board...) or nonporous (steel, galvanised sheet metal, aluminium, zinc...) materials, either smooth or rough.
- Adhesive strenght minimum 25 kg/cm² (after 5 days)
- High temperature resistance: -30°C to 120°C
- Curing time: 30 minutes
- Optimal resistance to a large number of chemical products (base, acids, aliphatic oils, minerals, ...)
- Self-adhesive after evaporation of solvents
- Plastic can of 310 ml
- Use-by date: 12 months in unopened packing
- Handle as contact adhesive
- Testglueing is required, due to the diversity of materials to be glued
- The surface has to be dry and grease-free