BP-CS - Fire resistant plaster.
Fire resistant plaster consisting of a mix of vermiculite-perlite grains, with gypsum as a binding agent and additives. BP-CS is used to make walls, ceilings and metal profiles, as well as openings in walls or floors fire resistant.
- Applied directly, by hand, or mechanically (sprayer)
- Needed: mixing vessel, mixer, water, BP-CS
- 1 bag BP-CS covers 1 m² with a thickness of 3,5 cm
- Pour ±12 litres water, add 1 bag BP-CS and keep mixing during 2 minutes
- Heat-convection: 0,97 W/mK
- Density: ± 670 kg/m³
- Pressure strength: > 1 N/mm²