ZENiX 1SDST - Field device for monitoring and controlling 1 motorized smoke control damper with ST-connection plugs
The ZENiX 1SDST field device is used to monitor and control 1 motorized smoke control damper with 24 V actuator with ST-connection plugs. No configuration is required as it has a predefined device address.
- Suited for a 24 V smoke control actuator with ST-plug, such as a BLE24ST, BE24ST, BEN24ST, BEE24ST...
- Predefined address: no need for addressing or configuration of the field device
- Functional also without 230 V power on the field device: it will send the current damper position, but will not be able to move the damper blade without power
- Actuator isolated from mains by a transformer
- LEDs indicate position of the damper, bus communication and error status
- Connection to one 24 V smoke damper actuator with ST-plug
- Nominal voltage: 230 V AC
- Power consumption: 300 mW + actuator consumption
- For wire sizing: 18 VA
- IP54 casing
- CE according to 2004/108/EC and 2006/95/C